The Ox Clutch Difference
OX Clutch, the Industrial/Commercial “Endurance” clutch.
- Designed using Industrial grade, state-of-the-art, stainless steel components with durability, efficiency and safety in mind!
- Lifetime Exchange Program plus One-Year Warranty! Your satisfaction is guaranteed.
- 30 day return policy on unused product in original packaging!
- Excellent customer service based in the USA.
- Free and fast shipping.
What is special about an OX Clutch?
- Your Ox Clutch is designed to function flawlessly, regardless of ambient temperature. Whether you are blowing snow in the winter or mowing brush in the summer heat. The bearings, wires, and encapsulated coil were developed to operate from -40 degrees to +350 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Our clutches are built with state-of-the-art pulley construction. Machined for strength, that is light in weight, translates to lower inertia, better dynamic balance, and a 50% efficiency gain!
- Advanced braking system gives you a 20% faster stop time.
- Ox Clutch uses Trivalent Chromium Zinc for plating. In addition to being a superior coating, Trivalent Chromium Zinc is much less toxic to the environment.
- Ox Clutch is designed for both the Industrial and Commercial market. While Ox may not always be the cheapest, it is the best for an Industrial or Commercial application.
- When you purchase an Ox Clutch, you become part of the Ox family. We are proud to offer a one-year Warranty and the opportunity to participate in our Lifetime Exchange Program. We want to ensure that you receive exactly what you have paid for, the very best clutch available.
- We realize that your Ox Clutch will be exposed to the elements and have designed durability into it.:
- Solid stainless steel is used to develop parts where appropriate, including springs and rivets.
- Our one piece formed shell fully encloses the coil, providing full protection. This next generation coil has 8% more winds than the first generation. This stronger coil results in a higher torque capacity.
- Ox also designed the armature with a ground texture to the surface. Upon engagement, the clutch “grabs” in a more positive manner also raising its torque capacity beyond that of even comparable OEM clutches not using this design.
We look forward to working with you. Please contact us with any questions.